I PERSONAL DATA AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the recipient of the service expressly agrees that his or her personal data will be processed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act, both in relation to the General Terms and Conditions and the use of the Website and on the occasion of the activity of the service provider.
2. By registering on the website, the service recipient allows us to create a personal user profile for him for marketing purposes, where any information related to the service recipient and his activities on the Internet platform may be provided at the discretion of the service provider, unless it is protected by the Personal Data Protection Act. By accepting and confirming these General Terms and Conditions without changing the settings, the person who is registering on the website, declares that he/she accepts all cookies of MOJO GIFT OOD and will save them on their hard drive. However, any registrant may change the cookies settings, or block them at any time by using the settings of the relevant Internet browser. Website cookies save your actions and preferences for a certain period of time so you do not have to enter them each time you visit the site or switch from one page to another. Session cookies are used on our pages to save, for example, your choice of language and your display preferences (such as contrast or font sizes). These cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser. We also use a limited number of permanent cookies. They are stored on your computer until you delete them or until they expire, usually after a short period of no more than 1 year. Permanent cookies contain the following information - the status (bundled or expanded) of some menus and tabs on the home page and the selected tab in the sections of the home page. Allowing cookies is not absolutely necessary for the essential features of the website to work, but it will make it easier for you to use it. You can delete or block these cookies at any time. On our website we do not allow the use of third-party cookies and we do not use third-party services sending cookies to users. No information associated with the cookies is used to identify you, and the data collected about your behaviour while using our website, is stored in a fully secure manner. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those listed herein.
List of cookies we use, so that you may decide whether you want to use them or cancel them:
◦ _session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your sessions (referrer, landing page, etc);
◦ _shopify_visit, no data held, available for about 30 minutes after your last visit, used for statistics related to the number of visits;
◦ _shopify_uniq, no data held, expiring at midnight (depending on the time zone of the particular visitor), for statistical purposes related to the number of visits by a single customer. cart, unique token, available for 2 weeks, containing information regarding the contents of your cart;
◦ _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional storefront_digest, unique token, indication of the access opportunities of the current user.
3. MOJO GIFT OOD shall take due care and is responsible for the protection of any information related to the service recipient, which has become available to it as a result of the registration and use of the website - subject to the General Terms and Conditions, except in case of force majeure, accidental event or malicious actions of third parties.
4. In the registration form completed by the service recipient upon registration on the website or making an order, MOJO GIFT OOD designates the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of data and the consequences of the refusal to provide it. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the service recipient agrees that the information about him / her will be processed in the manner provided for therein. The profile created during the initial registration has default settings allowing for free access to the personal data specified by the service recipient.
5. If the service recipient or persons under their control have committed malicious acts within the meaning of the General Terms or have infringed the rights or legitimate interests of third parties, MOJO GIFT OOD is entitled to provide the personal information of the service recipient to the respective competent state authorities in accordance with the legislation in force.
6. MOJO GIFT OOD collects and uses the information about the service recipients only for the purposes provided in the General Terms and Conditions. The described purposes for which the information is used, are not exhaustive and they do not incur obligations for MOJO GIFT OOD.
7. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the service recipient agrees to the processing of his/ her personal data for the purposes of the contract for distance sale of the promoted goods or services, by giving consent for an advance payment.
8. With the acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions the service recipient agrees his/ her personal data, announced as generally available on their profile in the website, to be used and disclosed by MOJO GIFT OOD for direct marketing purposes, unless the service recipient expressly prohibits the access thereto.
9. Upon visiting the site through a mobile device or using the applications of MOJO GIFT OOD for mobile devices, the service recipient agrees and authorizes MOJO GIFT OOD to collect data about his/ her current location, which data can be used solely and exclusively to inform the service recipient of the nearby sites making offers on www.mojo-gift.com.
10. MOJO GIFT OOD undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the service recipient and not to provide the collected information to third parties - state authorities, trade companies, individuals and others, except in the following cases:
◦ it has received the explicit consent of the service recipient at the time of registration or at a later date;
◦ the information is required by government bodies or officials who, under the current law, are authorized to request and collect such information in accordance with the statutory procedures;
◦ other cases specified by law.
11. By registering on the website, the service recipient allows to be sent personal, advertising or other commercial messages by MOJO GIFT OOD or the retailers promoting their products on the website, to their user profile on the website and the email address announced by him/ her, as well as MOJO GIFT OOD to provide the retailers with the phone number and the e-mail address of the service recipient if the latter has purchased tourist services or other services requiring prior reservation, which has not been made.
12. The site is accessed through HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) protocol for secure communication in a computer network and in particular on the Internet, ensuring the security and integrity of the information exchanged on the network.
13. When you make a purchase from our site we collect the personal information you provide us.
14. When you browse our online store, we automatically receive your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which gives us information about your browser and operating system.
1. How do I indicate my consent?
◦ When you sign up as a user, you agree to the storage and use of your personal data for the purposes of the website;
v When you complete a transaction and give us personal information, to verify your credit card or arrange a delivery, we assume that you have agreed to our use of your personal information for your specific needs;
◦ When we ask for your consent to use your personal data for marketing purposes, we will either directly request your consent or you will be able to opt out.
2. How can I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for future collection, use or disclosure of your personal data at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write us on the following address: Sofia, 11 Arsenalski Blvd.
III THIRD PARTY SERVICES
1. Generally, if a third party - provider collects, uses, or discloses your information, this is limited only to fulfilling its commitments related to the product / service you ordered. Others, however, such as payment gateways and other transaction processors, have their own policy regarding the information they require to effect the payment. In these cases, we encourage you to read their privacy statement. Once you leave our Web site and are redirected to another website or another application, you are no longer subject to our Terms of Service or our Privacy Statement.
2. Links - If you click on a link that takes you outside of our site, we are not responsible for the practices of other sites and we encourage you to familiarize yourselves with their privacy policies.
1. To protect your personal data, we use the best global practices.
2. If we receive information about your credit card, this information is encrypted by secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored via AES-256 encryption. Although there is no 100% security in the Internet environment, we follow the PCI-DSS requirements and industry-specific standards.
V AGE FOR GIVING CONSENT
1. By using this website, you declare that you are at least 18 years of age if you are a Bulgarian citizen, or the relative maturity of another country.
VI CHANGES IN THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, so we strongly advise you to review it frequently. These changes will take effect as soon as they are published on the website.
2. If our store is acquired or merges with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners.
VII QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
1. If you want to access, correct, supplement or delete your personal information in our possession, please, send a request or contact us at: email@example.com or write us at the following address: Sofia, 11 Arsenalski Blvd.